Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Best of 2014

2014 has been a bit of a rough year for me, taking quite a toll on me medically and mentally. I have not been able to indulge in my hobbies, passions, and blogging the way I had hoped; but I still want to reflect on what I have been able to accomplish this past year. As I did in 2013, I sifted through my archives and found my top twelve nail art looks (with some help from you, my readers, and your wonderful comments/likes/repins/etc.). Without further ado, here are my 2014 picks.
Bansky "There Is Always Hope" Nails
French Dotticure
Spring Into Watercolor Flowers
Be My Paisley Valentine
Geometric Half Moons
Graffiti Love Skittle
Little Town Landscape Nails
Nauti-Roses
'80s Reloaded Skittle
Zebras Be Clowning Around
Green Nimbus Nails
LVX Graphite Texturized (i.e where I created my own texture!)
Were any of these your favorite from 2014, or did I miss putting it in my line up? I'm hoping 2015 will be a better year for me in blogging and in life. As always, feel free to  leave me you're feedback or any questions you might have. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see in the coming year.