Thursday, January 2, 2014

Best of 2013

Hello again! What better way to start off a new year of nail art than reflecting over my favorite designs from the previous!? So, I scrounged through my archives and found my top twelve (with some help from you, my readers, and your wonderful comments/likes/repins/etc.). Without further ado, here they are in no particular order...unless you consider my wanting them to look great for the line-up.
India Inspired Vintage Manicure
Relaxed, Phillip Lim Inspired Nails

  Gold Iron Ore Textured (Half Moon) Vintage Manicure
Ikat Hearts

Catching Fire Nails
 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg9dzKF5ixyZ1a_akTNc0OqFJH1MbVlPgw0OlOO7Jfr7wYUpUuTGbztQswUTPz7eGXyO2mAYp39Do5i2EDu0AqxizgorIHJZcwmRE2HZkE7me4SNDBsbBeU5X6-BlcfULmlrOzlETSSXC4/s1600/SleepyHollow.png
Which of these is your favorite from 2013, or did I miss putting it in my line up? I'm looking forward to an even more inspired year filled with challenges, new techniques, and my one year mark as a blogger. As always, feel free to  leave me you're feedback or any questions you might have. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.