Wednesday, September 18, 2013

31DC2013 : Gold Iron Ore Textured (Half Moon) Vintage Manicure

For day 18 of Chalkboard Nails 31 Day Challenge 2013 I bring you a textured vintage, half moon manicure. I really enjoy vintage inspired manicures and I tend to do a matte versus sheen with my half moon. This time my inspiration was gold in iron ore so I choice to mix sheen and texture. I then added a gradient for a little something extra. I hope you like it.


 As I wore these nails throughout the day I fell even more in love with the result.  



Polishes used: OPI You Don't Know Jacques!, and What Wizardry Is This?; butter LONDON The Full Monty; and Julep Jill. 

Please feel free to  leave me you're feedback on this manicure or any questions you might have. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.  

#31dc2013   #31DC2013