Thursday, April 25, 2013

"D" is for Designer Dolce and Gabbana Nails

So, in this post I bring to you my lovely "D" is for Designer Dolce and Gabbana nails inspired by a lovely ensemble seen on both Katy Perry and the 2013 Spring Runway. My colors are not quite to scale, because I wanted to use my"D" polishes, which I'll list below. I have apparently mastered combining two of my challenges into one post (I am now convinced they planned these to align subconsciously): week four of the Girly Girl Challenge hosted by Mani's by Moore, which is "Inspired by the Runway"; and week four of the "ABC" Challenge hosted by Erica's Nails and More, which is the letter "D." If you click on the label for the challenge name you can find challenge details and my other nail designs for said challenge. And here they are..

Colors I used: Butter London's Dodgy Barnett (base), and Diamond Geezer (layered in thick stripes); OPI's DS Magic (thinner stipes in middle of previous stripes), and Dusk Over Cairo (accent nail).
 



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. They turned out even better than I had hoped!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful look! I really love the color combination you used and the inspiration pictures are great, really cute manicure! :)

    ReplyDelete