Monday, March 25, 2013

Phillip Lim Inspired Nails

When seeking inspiration for my latest nail style for the I Heart Nail Art contest hosted by Sally Hansen, I turned to Spring/Summer 2013 New York Fashion Week. Phillip Lim's collection instantly grabbed my attention (see some inspiration outfits below) with it's vibrant floral prints and graphic urban details. So sit back, RELAX, and enjoy! 
EDIT: And vote for my design if you like it-it's under artist Christine Young!
Phillip Lim's Spring/Summer 2013 Collection
Phillip Lim's Spring/Summer 2013 Collection

Here are the color's I used from left to right: Zoya's Purity and Raven; OPI's Pamplona Purple and Fiercely Fiona; Ulta's The Jungle Look; So Easy's Stripe Rite (no names); Art Clubs's White; and L.A. Colors Art Deco in Black. I also used Pueen's 2013 stamping plates number 02 and 04. Bracelet by BCBGeneration.