Thursday, August 11, 2016

Nail*ine It Destash Sale

 
Hello all! I know I've been fairly absent on the blog - I do post more on instagram. My health has continued to be issue for me; but I've learned to thrive by mixing up my routine - I tend to wear Jamberry nail wraps, as they are more user friendly as far as wear and application time go, so I can still have the patterns I enjoy a little easier. I still enjoy painting my nails when I feel up for it - there are so many gorgeous polishes out there, so I can never give that up ;)

Also in recent news, I got married in March! The photo above is mine and my grandmother's hands entwined before the wedding.
 
Now I'm preparing for the big move from Ohio to Massachucetts; which means I'm overhauling my polish collection, as much as I mentally can ;) Yes, I am still keeping more than I'm loosing; but I'm starting somewhere. If your looking for something new (or old) to add to your collection, check of my destash sale - I've got everything from drug store and OPI to indie and designer; plus, I'm offering a special this month to anyone wanting to try Jamberry, just head over to my destash page for details. I pray you all are well and blessed. Thank you for being an outlet for me to come to over the years; and hopefully in the future as well.
 
Photos by Pulp Photo.