Friday, January 3, 2014

(Holo)Graphic Beats

Hello all! Today I have some funky stamping nail art I've held onto for a while. This was my first time using MoYou London plates (Rockstar 03) and some new brands of "stamping" polish.
I started with a base of Darling Diva OMG BFD (review here) and then applied butter LONDON Matte Finish.
 I then varied my stamping polishes - Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Mint Sprint; Color Club Eternal Beauty and Beyond.If you look closely you can see the holos dancing over the matte finish.
In the end, the colors were difficult to photograph; although I did enjoy them in person. I did like the matte vs holo finish and color combo. Please, feel free to  leave me you're feedback or any questions you might have. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.