Sunday, January 5, 2014

Loaded Lacquer Moonshine in a Jar Swatches and Review

Hello, today I have Loaded Lacquer Moonshine in a Jar. This a a truly stunning polish. I'm sorry to say I do not have more photos; my broken nail from several weeks ago gave out when I had a run-in with a doorway. Anyways, I was able to get some of the polish, just not with the complete nail art (or without the pesky pointer I apparently forgot to lotion).

Moonshine in a Jar - You won't have to hide this beauty away in the backwoods! since it's loaded with multiple sizes of hexagons in metallic copper and gold. The name fits this shimmering gem perfectly. The mixture of copper and gold gives this polish  a Black Hills Gold feel since they combine to make rose gold.
This polish applied effortlessly, and despite it being glitter heavy it did not require a thick topcoat to achieve smoothness. I am also very happy to share this polish lasted for three days without chipping, and that was after I trimmed down my nails to semi-match my broken one. If you're a fan of golds or coppers (I'm a copper girl myself) this polish just might be the next addition to your collection.
In order to accent all of the ways this beauty can be worn I decided to wear it in a skittlette. My ring finger features two coats of Moonshine in a Jar alone. The rest of my nails use Pretty & Polished For Sweater or Worse as a base. I then did a glitter gradient over my pinky and pointer, and stamping with one thin coat of polish around stamping on my middle and thumb. I stamped with butter LONDON The Old Bill and The Full Monty using MoYou London Mother Nature Collection plate 02.
And here's a photo in the sunlight.
So, what do you think? You can purchase Loaded Lacquer on their site; and follow them on Facebook and Instagram. Please, feel free to  leave me you're feedback or any questions you might have. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.