Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Birds of Paradise Doodles

Hello all! I decided to share a post inspired by my friend Christina and one of my original nail art passions - doodling. This past year she did a beautiful manicure that instantly reminded me of Birds of Paradise and I told myself, "Someday I'm going to do that, too." After applying Cadillacquer Blowfish I knew it was time.

It is not as colorful as I would like, since sadly I do not have enough colors... ;u) , but I made due with what I have. Also, my polishes didn't want to apply as smoothy as desired, which means I may finally take a leap into acrylic paints...
These nails remind me of why I started to get back into nail art, which makes me truly happy. So I encourage you to think about what first drew you to nail art or even looking at nail blogs/photos, and then (re)create it! And remember, it's not about how perfect your nails look in a micro shot, but about how happy they make you feel every time you look down and see your creation! 
 I used my various nail art polishes (please ask if you want to know names).
I hope this post inspired you in some way. As always, feel free to  leave me you're feedback or any questions you might have. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.