Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Herringbone Nails

Hello all! Today I have some beautiful herringbone nails from my Pinterest board inspired by the lovely Mr. Candiipants for day 26 of The Crumpet's 33 Day Challenge
I started with Darling Diva Christine (a one of a kind? that I will have a review up of later this week) and topped it with OPI Matte Topcoat. I then did my herringbone design with Color Club Art Club You're Golden. It was simple and fun. 
Well, I hope you enjoyed my inspiration nails. They are more simple than I usually go for, but they look so complex! You can purchase Darling Diva polished on their Etsy or Big Cartel shops; and check them out on Facebook too (hint: they post promo sale codes here). Feel free to  leave me you're feedback or any questions you might have. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.