Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sinful Colors Anchors Away Swatches

Hello all. Today I have some swatches of Sinful Colors Anchors Away from my Surf's Up Vox Box samples courtesy of Influenster.
To be honest, when I received this polish I had not desire to wear it - at least in the summer. The shade reminded a bit of a 70s faded couch; however, on the nail it has this beautiful marigold tone.
I'm still on the fence about this as a summer shade, rather than fall. On the other hand, it does remind me of the navy and orange surfer combo that was so popular in the late '90s; thus, the right color combo could easily make this a great summer shade.
The polish applied smoothly. Photos show three coats and polish after four light days of wear. It held about as well as most OPI polishes. Accent nail features a base of my beloved LVX Cashmere with flowers featuring Sinful Colors Anchors Away; and OPI;s black crackle.
Overall, I don't think I would have ever purchased this polish; but I definitely see myself wearing it again. #SinfulColors can be found @Wallgreens. Please feel free to leave me any feedback or product questions.
#contest