Wednesday, August 27, 2014

#31DC2014

It's that time of year again. That's right, Chalkboard Nails 31 Day Challenge 2014 will be starting in less than a week. Honestly, I can hardly believe it!
I'm going to do my best to participate again, although I may likely end up behind due to my health. I also encourage you all to challenge yourself in someway each day - whether it's with nail art, DIYs, getting fit, or reading those books on your self you'll "get to eventually." ;)
As a way to motivate myself (and hopefully you) for this years challenge, I've decided to review last years. I've shared my favorites below & the rest can be found in the side bar under the "31 Day Challenge 2013" link. If you look through them all you'll notice one of my blogging goals over the past year was to work on a more professional looking blog.

Lush Lacquer Summer Lovin' (in Orange)
  butter LONDON Rainbow Gradient
 Neon Animal Print
 Sponged Daisies
 Julep Neon Tribal Print
 Gold Iron Ore Textured (Half Moon) Vintage Manicure
 Matrix Nails
 Catching Fire Nails
So, what challenges or goals have you set for yourself in 2014? I'd love to hear more about them in the comments. Here's to us all achieving our goals this year and for many to comes!
#31DC2014