Wednesday, September 11, 2013

31DC2013 : butter LONDON Rainbow Gradient

Day 10 of Chalkboard Nails 31 Day Challenge 2013 is here with rainbow gradient nails featuring butter LONDON.
Colors featured in ROY-G-BIV order are Primrose Hill Picnic, Jaffa, Jasper, Poole, Sprog, & Molly-Coddled.
For such a simple gradient, I got a ton of compliments because of the colors. I hope you liked them; and, as always, please feel free to  leave me you're feedback on the manicure or any questions. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see me do. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.  
#31dc2013   #31DC2013

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I was surprised by how much I loved these myself. I need to do them again sometime! :)

      Delete