Wednesday, September 11, 2013

31DC2013 : Polka Dots Meet butter LONDON Rainbow Gradient

Day 11 of Chalkboard Nails 31 Day Challenge 2013 is here with polka dot nails. I decided to apply polka dots to my butter LONDON rainbow gradient nails from yesterday, and I really like how they turned out.
Colors featured in ROY-G-BIV order are Primrose Hill Picnic, Jaffa, Jasper, Poole, Sprog, & Molly-Coddled; with Pearly Queen polka dots.
I really liked that adding simple polka dots down the center of my manicure made it brand new for day two. I hope you enjoyed them as well. Please feel free to  leave me you're feedback on the manicure or any questions. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see me do. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.  

#31dc2013   #31DC2013