Sunday, June 15, 2014

Graffiti Love Skittle

Today I have a fun, despite old, nail look I actually wore back in February. I call it Graffiti Love because it's got glitter, gradients, stamping, and more; oh, and I absolutely loved wearing them!
For this nail look I started out with the beautiful LVX Rive, a perfect nude to wear alone or as a base color! I tend to use 2 thin coats, but this beauty could be worn as a thick one coater if that's your preference.
Next I decided to have some fun with gradients and my Polish Me Silly glitter toppers - Blurple, Splish Splash, Orange U Sweet, Neon Madness, and Chicks Rule.
I applied two coats of each glitter topper followed by 1 coat of butter LONDON Hardware topcoat.
Once the topcoat dried came stamping with Bundle Monster Create Your Own 2013 and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes (ask and I'll check, but many are listed in my 80s Reloaded Skittle post).
To give this nail look a more rugged, graffiti look I let the polish dry slightly on the plates before using a scraper, stamper, and applying to the nail.
Once my stamping was completed, I applied another layer of butter LONDON Hardware (be sure to let the stamped images dry, unless you want a smudged look).
 So, what do you think? Are you a fan of glitter gradients and stamping, you are you a less is more polisher? Please feel free to leave your questions and comments below. And as always, thanks for stopping!