Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31DC2013 : ReCap of my Favorite Designs

Chalkboard Nails 31 Day Challenge 2013 has ended, and a part of me is greatly relieved; however, I am truly glad I was able to complete the challenge and have some great nail art to short for it. I really wanted to recap my favorite nail designs from the challenge in no particular order (mostly because I can't decide).
 Lush Lacquer Summer Lovin' (in Orange)
  butter LONDON Rainbow Gradient
 Neon Animal Print
 Sponged Daisies
 Julep Neon Tribal Print
 Gold Iron Ore Textured (Half Moon) Vintage Manicure
 Matrix Nails
 Catching Fire Nails
 Also, I have started a Nail*ine It! Facebook page you all should check out!. As always, please feel free to  leave me you're feedback on this manicure or any questions you might have. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.    
#31dc2013   #31DC2013