Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31DC2013 : Grunge Nails

Day 31, the final day, of Chalkboard Nails 31 Day Challenge 2013 bring us to Honoring Nails We Love, and for me I was inspired by grunge nails. I did these in a pedicure a while back and will definitely be doing them again.


I know it's a short post, but this week and journey has really tested me. I'm proud to say I managed to do everyday of this challenge with a post, which was my goal. Also, I have started a Nail*ine It! Facebook page you all should check out!. As always, please feel free to  leave me you're feedback on this manicure or any questions you might have. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.  
#31dc2013   #31DC2013