Sunday, November 17, 2013

Darling Diva Little Red Corvette Swatches and Review

Today I have another Darling Diva Polish, Little Red Corvette, as well as some stamped nail Art using Bundle Monsters Create Your Own Collection 2013.
Little Red Corvette - "This baby is chocked full of red holographic glitters" in a red jelly base. Because of the holographic glitter, this polish twinkles purple sometimes, too. Think of Dorothy's ruby slippers and you're right on mark with this polish. Gorgeous and sparkling for miles. Photos show 2 coats, no fishing, with a generous top coat.
And here it is matte. I truly love it this way too.
My post wouldn't be complete without some nail art. Today's Adventures in Stamping was an anything goes day. The stamping is subtle, but I really enjoyed the end results.  
Other polish used: Darling Diva Prototype #2, OPI Matte Topcoat, & Sally Hansen Insta-dry Red-io Active.
I can definitely see this polish as a holiday staple; and I cant wait to try it out matte with metallic green and gold nail art next time. You can purchase Darling Diva polished on their Etsy or Big Cartel shops; and check them out on Facebook too (hint: they post promo sale codes here). Feel free to  leave me you're feedback or any questions you might have. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.