Saturday, November 16, 2013

Darling Diva Pumpkin Queen, Witchy Woman, and Cheer Bear Swatches and Reviews

Today I bring you some of the Halloween inspired polishes from Darling Diva, which include Pumpkin Queen and Witchy Woman. I also have Cheer Bear for you since it goes along nicely with the theme.

Pumpkin Queen - This polish is a glitter topper with a clear base and and tons of glitter. Orange glitter appears in various shapes and sizes; and it's accompanied by small blue squares, small green and yellow hexes, medium blue hexes, and large purple hexes. This polish is not nearly as impressive in the bottle as it is on the nails. I was surprised by how my I love it, and because of the mixed glitter colors it can be worn all year round. Swatches show two easy coats over Pretty & Polished For Sweater or Worse.
Witchy Woman - This polish has a thin black jelly base with primarily blue glitter in varying sizes and shapes. It also contains various sizes of green, yellow, lavender and red hexes and squares. Swatches show 3 coats alone and 2 coats over Zoya Raven. I feel this polish could also wor nicely for the Christmas holiday season layered over a forest green.
Cheer Bear - This is a bubblegum pink jelly filled with cheer and pink micro glitter. It is also chalked full of a rainbow of various sized squares, hexes and micro glitter; and pink hearts. I'm usually not a pink or hearts person, so I'm shocked by ow much I enjoy this polish. It truly reminds me of Cheer Bear, from the beloved Care Bears I grew up loving. Swatches show 3 coat, no fishing needed (that includes the hearts); although, I did shift glitter placement to get the hearts just where I wanted them without being covered up.
Which is your favorite? You can purchase Darling Diva polished on their Etsy or Big Cartel shops; and check them out on Facebook too (hint: they post promo sale code here). Feel free to  leave me you're feedback or any questions you might have. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.