Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Silly Billy's Pedicure

I'm back again with Day 2 of Chalkboard Nails 31 Day Challenge 2014, Orange. I decided to mix things up a bit by doing a pedicure.
I started off with a two coats of butter LONDON Silly Billy. I then applied China Glaze Totally Textured over my second toes and in diagonal lines on my great toes.
I'm actually surprised by how much I like this look. I really enjoy accenting with textured polishes; and this style of stripes isn't something I've done before on my toes - I'm loving the angle and suspect I'll be doing similar designs in the future.
One things for sure, I need to polish my toe photographing poses and skills. I can't wait to see everybody's day 3 designs of #31DC2014 - I've got a few ideas floating around in my head. Also, I've you've decided to challenge yourself in some other way, please share!