Sunday, November 10, 2013

Darling Diva's Crabsody In Blue (Underwater)

After swatching Darling Diva's Crabsody In Blue, part of their Back in Black Collection (see swatches and more of the collection here), I knew I had to do some nail art with it. And since my MoYou London plates arrived at the same time they were begging to take on the challenge. This polish reminds me stars dancing on the ocean waters; so what better to accent with than nautical creatures, including "starfish."

I first stamped bubbles with Darling Diva Christine (yes it has my name, I haven't asked if that's on purpose yet). It's an absolutely gorgeous maroon to cherry red holographic polish with silver undertones. Unfortunely, it did not show up much in my photos. I then stamped with Prototype #2 of a golden holographic shade with both silver and bronze shifts. I will swatch these for you in the next couple weeks. I used plate 01 of the Sailor Collection.
You can purchase Darling Diva polished on their Etsy or Big Cartel shops; and check them out on Facebook too (hint: they post promo sale code here). Feel free to  leave me you're feedback or any questions you might have. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.