Sunday, November 10, 2013

Darling Diva's Crabsody In Blue, T.N.T., & Dirty Deeds

I am back from my much needed vacation, and aside from feeling a little ill still all is well. Today I am very excited to share with you some of my recent purchases from Darling Diva that I snagged during a recent blog sale. I have swatches and reviews from the Back In Black collection which features Crabsody In Blue, T.N.T., & Dirty Deeds today. I also did some stamping over Crobsody In Blue with my new MoYou London plates here.

For all swatches I used 3 coats and Seche Vite topcoat. The polishes did drag some with application despite me moving quickly. They all set rather fast, which is likely due to their glitter density. I had some bald spots with the first 2 coats so I blotted polish into those areas. After the 3rd coat the color even out nicely with all three polishes. Once I applied topcoat they truly came alive. I mean gorgeous! I started out thinking they were so pretty online but not on me, once the topcoat was set-AMAZING! Note: You could easily use polish thinner to help keep the polish from dragging, but I wanted to be sure mine was opaque in 3 coats without a base polish underneath.

Crobsody In Blue - "This is a black jelly full of beautiful blue to deep purple color shifting glitters. The photos do not do this justice." Think cerulean blue stars sparkling in the black night sky and dancing on top of the deep ocean waters. Absolutely gorgeous.
And here are some photos in the sunlight during the brief movement it decided the show it's glowing face.
T.N.T. - "This is a black jelly full of golden red to golden green color shifting glitters. The photos do not do this justice." For me the glitter shifted from burnt orange to a golden green. Think of fall colored leaves if the could sparkle. Another beauty.
Dirty Deeds - "This is a black jelly full of purple metallic, holographic, and matte glitters. The black jelly lets the colors shine through the layers." Looking at the bottle this looks pretty, but on the nails it sings! Glitter colors range from lavender to plum - with everything from micro glitter to large hexes in every finish. No fishing required. I absolutely love this polish! I wanted it so much I messaged the shop (Carrie) to see if they had anymore and when my polish arrived it was included with the rest of my purchase. Such a wonderful surprise - I think my heart actually skipped and I know I did a happy bounce. I hope to post this with some nail art soon.
I hope you loved these polishes as much as I do. Unfortunately, the sun was not out for T.N.T. or Dirty Deeds, but I assure you they are stunners too! You can purchase Darling Diva polished on their Etsy or Big Cartel shops; and check them out on Facebook too (hint: they post promo sale code here). Which one is your favorite? Feel free to  leave me you're feedback or any questions you might have. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.