Monday, September 15, 2014

Delicate Feathered Pedicure

I've still got some back tracking to do, but I figured I might as well bring you today's prompt for Chalkboard Nails 31 Day Challenge 2014, some delicate. After racking my brain for over a week on what would be simply nail art for my toe nails that would require as little effort as possible it occurred to me, "Stamping." I was thinking flowers, twirly lines, etc.; and then I saw the prompt delicate and decided to go to my plates with only that in mind. The ending result, feathers!
I started out with a purple pedicure, and then took to stamping. I wanted to use a more rose gold shade, but my plate was not liking those stamping polishes. In the end I settled on Pure Ice Silver Star and Bundle Monster Create Your Own 2013 plate 419. Purse by Patricia Nash.
The end result is a delicate feathered pedicure. I'm surprised by how much I like these. I may have to do stamping more often on my twos since they're so hard to reach. It's hard to believe #31DC2014is about half way through, or at least for most. heh. I look forward to seeing what else everyone has in store.