Friday, January 31, 2014

Loaded Lacquer Mintallica Swatches and Review

I'm excited to share with you Loaded Lacquer Mintallica. To be honest, I almost didn't purchase this shade, but I thought, "I love mint and I rarely see it paired like this in glitter polish," so I bought it. Then I put this polish on; and it may be my favorite from their line. So if you are wavering on whether to purchase this polish or not; DO IT! Now onto the swatches and review..

Mintallica - Where heavy metal meets mint in the most amazing way. This polish features multiple sizes of matte-mint hexagons and circles; metallic gunmetal hexagons; and holographic gunmetal hexagons in a clear base.
This polish applied very smoothly, requiring only a little bit of special placement on the nails. My ring finger has three coats of Mintallica; while the rest of my nails feature a gradient (1-2 coats) over Cult Nails Faded.
The holographic glitter really stands out when paired against the matte glitter; plus it really catches the light. I think this polish would look really nice paired over various shades of pastels. Just gorgeous.

 Here is an out of focus photo so you can really see the holographic glitter effect.
And a close up.
I was also able to catch a few photos with outdoor lighting (sun shining through the clouds).
So, what do you think? You can purchase Loaded Lacquer on their site; and follow them on Facebook and Instagram. Please, feel free to  leave me you're feedback or any questions you might have. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.