Sunday, September 22, 2013

31DC2013 : Pretty In Pink Pedicure

Day 22 of Chalkboard Nails 31 Day Challenge 2013 is here with nails inspired by The Psychedelic Furs "Pretty in Pink". When I did these nails a while back this song and Pretty In Pink (the movie it was written for) were my inspiration. Throughout the movie Molly Righwald's character Andie wears a lot of soft pinks with neutral accents, and I wanted to emulate that in my pedicure.
Colors used OPI I Theodora You under Lights of Emerald City; and accented with Julep Madeline.
No worries, I'm almost through my archives, so you'll be seeing much higher quality photos and polish application again. As always, please feel free to  leave me you're feedback on the manicure or any questions. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see me do. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.  
#31dc2013   #31DC2013