Thursday, September 26, 2013

31DC2013 : Feathered Nails

Today I have day 25  of Chalkboard Nails 31 Day Challenge 2013 and day 2 of The Crumpet's 33 Day Challenge. Sorry I'm bringing this to you a day late, but between work and filming (I'm working on the set of a movie base off of the book Love Finds You In Sugarcreek, OH) I couldn't fit in a post yesterday. Anywho, today I have another nail design from my archives that fortunately I could match with both challenges (fashion and my most used color is OPI A Grape Fit!).
I did select this dress to match my nails, but I do love the feathered bohemian trend.
Colors used: OPI A Grape Fit, Flit a Bit, Fly, & Fiercely Fiona.
 Please feel free to  leave me you're feedback on this manicure or any questions you might have. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.  
#31dc2013   #31DC2013   #crumpetsnailtarts

Since there are two challenges featured, I'm just going to share the InLinkz for both below:
 Chalkboard Nails Day 25 InLinkz