Wednesday, April 3, 2013

"A" is for Argyle

For week one of the "ABC" Challenge, hosted by Erica's Nails and More, I went a little overboard with my "A" is for Assorted Argyle Art. I couldn't decide what I wanted to do, nor had I ever tried to do argyle nail art, so I choice to make each nail a little different to aid in my decision making for next time. Thanks to this, you'll have to forgive the not all so lovely test nails. Please let me know which nail(s) you like best; for me it's definitely my thumbs (which unfortunately I chipped before photographing and had to touch up).

And here are the polishes I used, which are also inspired by the letter "A": OPI's A Grape Fit (purple) and Animal-stic (red); Butter London's Artful Dodger (blue); and Orly's Androgynie (black). I also used Pueen's 2013 stamping plate #11.


Also, if you haven't done so already  Globe & Nail is hosting a giveaway here.