Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Chevron Thanksgiving Gumdrops

Welcome to another catch up posting day for the The Crumpet's 33 Day Challenge. I'm cheating slightly by posting days 29 and 30 together, since they both are to feature the same pattern-chevron in this case. I used MoYou London Pro Collection plate 02 for my chevron image.
 First up I have my Chevron Thanksgiving nails for day 29, my favorite pattern, using some of my new butter LONDON shades. (Pin-able image, base, then nail art.)


 Colors used: butter LONDON Sunbaker, The 444, and Bit Faker.
Then, I mixed things up with a little wit Chevron Gumdrops, featuring polishes from both of JulieG's Gumdrops collections.



 Colors used: JulieG Tangerine Dream, Mistletoe, Sleigh Ride, Sugar Plum Fairy, and Crushed Candyl ad Pure Ice Silver Star.
Please feel free to  leave me you're feedback or any questions you might have. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.

Inlinkz codes:
Day 29
Day 30