Thursday, September 5, 2013

31DC2013 : Pretty & Polished is Tomboyish (in Green)

Day 4 of Chalkboard Nails 31 Day Challenge 2013 is here with a green manicure. I decided to try something different for me, a color changing polish. I decided to test out Pretty & Polished Tomboyish . Despite the fact that my stamping polish failed me, I enjoyed the overall concept of this manicure.

Tomboyish - "This particular color changer goes from a greyed green to a greyed blue. It's a very laid back shade with holographic sparkle throughout." I will say, the green of the cooler temperatures is not captured as much on film as in person. It's truly a peacocky-greyed green.
This polish applied like a dream, I mean a DREAM melted butter smooth. The subtle holographic glitter fitted it's namesake perfectly, revealing the inner girl in every Tomboy. This color was beautiful, no matter what temperature. I couldn't quite capture the extremes in temperature, but hopefully your hands  never reach them - unless, of course, you're in a snowball fight with that boy who doesn't quite see you as more than friends yet, but will when he helps you warm them after ;u)
Pointer & middle-Pretty & Polished Tomboyish with Julep Fiona (also on pinky) stamping; ring finger & thumb-Julie Rock Candy.
As always, please feel free to  leave me you're feedback on the manicure or any questions. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see me do. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated. #31dc2013   #31DC2013