Saturday, February 8, 2014

Share the Love - February

I've decided to try out a Share the Love feature on my blog, because I believe what goes around comes around. Since it's February I decided to feature 'love' nails, whether they be Valentine's themed, romantic, or just something I love.
Photo from Tattooed Tealady.
First up is Galaxy of Hearts by Tips & Topcoat. These nails are out of this world romantic and perfect for Valentine's day.

Next I have another heart themed manicure by One Nail to Rule Them All. She even has a tutorial on her blog to help you achieve the look.

I always find floral prints romantic, and these nails by @PastelNail (blog here) are no different. I really enjoy the heart accent nail too!
Nailopolis
I am also enjoying the grey base used in these Vintage Flower Nails by Fall In...Nail Love.

The Nailasaurus did these beautiful love nails that were inspired by LucyDarlingPrints. I love the pairing of whimsy and romance these nails have.

Sarah Lou Nails recently posted these gorgeous Bright Tribal Nails; and I have been loving them ever since. How I can't wait for the warm summer to come!


Last, but not least, I'd like to share these beautiful Musical Butterflies nails by break Rules, not Nails.
Musical Butterflies
I hope you enjoyed this post. There were so many nail art designs that it was hard to choose; so please don't feel blue if yours are not in this post. I tried to feature a variety of nail artists - I know some are well known, while others may be knew to you