Sunday, March 17, 2013

Floral Meets Nautical!

As a lover of all things nautical, I'm predisposed to see every item of clothing's inner seafarer. The same can be said for my nail inspirations; and my "modern princess-ballerina"  (i.e. I went to see Snow White the ballet) outfit is no different.
 
Top-Victoria Secret Moda (old); Blazer and bow-Forever 21 (old); Skirt-The Limited (here); Shoes-BCBGeneration (found at Marshall and TJ Maxx, similiar here); Necklace and Bracelets-independents (unknown).

Polishes from left to right- Butter London's Pearly Queen, Jasper, Trout Pout, Molly-Coddled, & HRH; Sally Hansen's Nail Art Pen in Blue; Essie's Butler Please.
I hope you love my floral meets nautical nails as much as I do! I have a feeling I may just do these again. Floral inspiration found here.