Saturday, September 7, 2013

31DC2013 : Black Cat Lacquer I Want Candy (in Violet)

I'm here with day 6 of Chalkboard Nails 31 Day Challenge 2013 on the 7th. To be honest I've never been a fan of the number 6, so it was only natural for me to boycott it's debut.

Black Cat Lacquer's I Want Candy  was the inspiration polish for this manicure. It's a lavender holo jelly packed with various sized circles in an array of pastel colors. Photos show two layers over various colors (named below), the ring finger is I Want Candy only.
As you can see, the polish applies as a very translucent jelly, which allows for great versatility.  It comes alive over any polish & is stunning on it's own. It applied smoothly, no fishing necessary. Below it is shown with three coats.
And finally with some nail art.
Polishes used: Black Cat Lacquer I Want Candy; OPI A Grape Fit; Sally Hansen Cherry, Cherry, Bang, Bang!, & Water Color; & Julie Crushed Candy. I used Pueen's 2013 stamping plates.

As always, please feel free to  leave me you're feedback on the manicure or any questions. In addition, let me know if you have any requests/ideas you would like to see me do. All my polishes are purchased by me (or a gift from a friend, not supplier) unless otherwise stated.  

#31dc2013   #31DC2013